In 1983 is one of the founders of the animation production cooperative Company La Lanterna Magica
In ‘99 she receives the award as “ Best Producer of the Year” during the Cartoon On the Bay International Festival in Positano.
In December ‘00 she becomes General Manager of the new set up Fininvest Company Lanterna Magica, controlled by Medusa Film
In October ’03, takes over the Company again becoming owner for a 70% of the capital share and at the same time Executive Producer, while her partner Roberto Baratta, C.E.O, takes the remaining 30%
Between ’83/88 is producer and pedagogic/educational referent for shorts and social campaigns: 40 short production – 6 courses for new animation artists.
Starting from 1994 she produces advertising spots for several companies and works both for private networks and RAI
At the beginning of the 90’s she becomes the main Italian Executive Producer for animation feature movies and she is still the Italian Producer with the greatest numbers of animation feature movies made, released at cinema and sold at international level.